Eucharistic Reflection - See The Flames Of Love

"My dear children, contemplate My Heart weighed down with a mysterious sadness in this divine Host. Imagine you can hear It beating, steadily out of love. See the flames of love with which It is on fire. Here in the Host is My Heart, all on fire with love for you and you alone. Unable to hold back any longer the burning desires with which It is filled, I have willed that My Heart be delivered up even to those who have pierced It through and through with the cruel sword of ingratitude.

Behold this Heart, beloved friends, I give It to you in exchange for your poor and ungrateful hearts! O, if you only knew the thirst for love which consumes Me in the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist! Up until now I have too often been like a King in a vast desert, a Monarch too often forsaken and ignored. But now the hour marked by Providence for My victory has arrived. Now I come as a conqueror and in spite of Satan and his agents I will overcome the world by the omnipotence of My adorable Heart."

(Rev. Mateo Crawley-Boevey, SS.CC. from Twenty Holy Hours)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Friday Reflection

Eucharistic Reflection - To Have The Right Intention

Pondering Tidbits of Truth - March 7, 2024