Sunday Snippets - November 10, 2013


(Photography©Michael Seagriff)
Thanks for visiting RAnn's place  where Catholic bloggers sample their wares. Come and browse. You are sure to find something that will touch your heart and stir your soul. Take a few minutes and visit!

My answer to this week's question: I have no real recipes I follow with the exception of dropping off an occasional crockpot full of peppers, sausage and sauce to the good nuns at the Dominican Monastery.

Here is my week's contribution:

Gospel Reflection - Do I Really Want to See Jesus?

Let Us Pray For Generosity

Eucharistic Reflection - Come Close to the Loving Host

Pondering Tidbits of Truth - November 8, 2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Friday Reflection

Eucharistic Reflection - To Have The Right Intention

Pondering Tidbits of Truth - March 7, 2024