Eucharistic Reflection - The Tabernacle

[The tabernacle should be a Bethany for us] a quiet and pleasant place where Christ resides. A place where we can tell Him about our worries, our sufferings, our desires, our joys, with the same sort of simplicity and naturalness as Martha, Mary, and Lazarus. 

 (St. Josemaria Escriva from Christ is Passing By)

 

PAUSE AND PONDER: Do I make a daily visit to the Blessed Sacrament a priority in my life? Do I look froward to spending time in His Presence? How comfortable am I in pouring my heart out to Him?


[This is just one of the 150 challenging quotations you will find in Pondering Tidbits of Truth, Volume 6  to fuel your contemplation.] 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings - Eucharistic Revival

Good Friday Reflection

Eucharistic Reflection - Love Him