Eucharistic Reflection - What Shall I Answer?

"What shall I answer if I have not responded to the love of Jesus – and not given Him the whole love of my heart – and not spent myself for Him Who loved me unto death, even unto the death of the Cross? What shall I answer when I find out that throughout my life, every hour of the day and night, Jesus was for me imprisoned in the tabernacle, pleading for me with the Father – wishing for me to visit Him, to unite Himself to me, and to be my faithful, my own God?"

(Meditation on the Passion - A Mistress of Novices of the Institute of the Blessed Virgin Mary)

Just one of the 250 soul-searching quotations you will find in Stirring Slumbering Souls

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pondering Tidbits of Truth - April 18, 2024

Good Friday Reflection

Eucharistic Reflection - You Wait for Me