Eucharistic Reflection - Listen - He Invites You!

(St. Vincent Ferrer Parish, NYC
Listen. Jesus is speaking…

Being in heaven I came down to earth; and then I instituted the Blessed Sacrament in order to be with you always. In Holy Communion I really and truly come to you… 

And you?...When do you come to Me? In Holy Communion I visit you; but, tell me, My child, when do you visit Me? 

Perhaps our Sacred meeting in the morning satisfies you; it does not satisfy Me. I long to see you here in My presence again before evening. My child. That is why I now invite you. Won't you accept the invitation?

(From Eucharistic Whisperings by Father Winfrid Herbst, S.D.S.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pondering Tidbits of Truth - April 18, 2024

Good Friday Reflection

Eucharistic Reflection - You Wait for Me