Eucharistic Reflection - Change Me Lord!

(Image Source: Unsplash)

"The night before [Jesus] died, He said, ‘This is my body – This is my blood’. Every day that we live, we are to hold out on the paten of our hands, our hearts, and minds, and wills, our all, and say: ‘This is my body - this is my blood.’ Take them. And what You do with wheat and wine and these awe-filled words, do with me! Let the outward appearances remain; my face, figure, height, and breadth; but the inner substance, change! Change it so that it will no longer be mine, but Thine. Change it so that I will always be what transubstantiated Wheat and Wine ever remain – Thee." 

(God, A Woman and The Way - Rev. M. Raymond, O.C.S.O.)

[This is just one of 250 powerful Eucharistic Reflections you will find in Stirring Slumbering Souls - a must read during this time of Eucharistic Revival]



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pondering Tidbits of Truth - April 18, 2024

Good Friday Reflection

Eucharistic Reflection - You Wait for Me