Eucharistic Reflection - And The Other Nine?

(Image Source: Wikimedia Commons)

"How sad as well as how impossible it is to count the number of backs that are turned away from Me at every minute! I cannot ask, as I did in the Gospel [when I cured 10 lepers], 'And the other nine?' The number is not nine anymore, but countless! Here, let me say a word of thanks to you. To you who visit Me where no one else comes to visit: In gratitude to you, I allow Myself to be present in many tabernacles.

When you come, then I have somebody to ask: 'Where are the others?'

And to that question that I ask of you, without the sound of words, you answer Me with your love, your reparation, but without words. I hear you speaking to Me with your tears, 'I am here for them'."

(From The Bishop of the Abandoned Tabernacle)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eucharistic Reflection - Love Him

Good Friday Reflection

Pondering Tidbits of Truth - April 18, 2024