Eucharistic Reflection - Bring The Afflicted To The Tabernacle

“From My tabernacles abandoned by my children, I see so many of them passing by My churches everyday. They don't look at Me but I look at them. I follow them that with My gaze everywhere just in case, by chance, they will turn to look at Me, encountering My gaze.


(Photo by Josh Applegate on Unsplash)

Poor children! I see in their faces the weariness of carrying the heavy crosses. Even in the faces of those who pass by smiling, I can see the same weariness. The cross is very heavy! The incurable illnesses, lack of economic resources, the burden of debts, the suffering of family members, the torture of slander and false accusations, the passions, the remorse for their sins, and the thousands of difficulties of human life place much weight on such weak shoulders! Poor children! And when I see them pass by so overwhelmed, I say to Myself, ‘If they would see Me! If they could just see Me! How well we would understand each other.’

I would pick up the anxiety of their looks as a prayer, and I would take it to the celestial Father, who always says 'Yes' to Me. Then, how well paid they would be by the look I would give them.

But be careful! I will not always take away the cross that they carry. Their sinful flesh and arrogant spirit need the cross in order to gain My kingdom, which is the kingdom of the humble and purified. But without taking the cross away from them, how I would make it lighter, happier, fruitful and sanctifying. If my weary and overwhelmed children would decide to turn their eyes towards my Tabernacle every morning as they take up again their daily cross, they would receive great encouragement. They would hear, without sounds of words, but with an emphasis that would pierce their souls, My question to them from the Gospel: ‘Are you able…?’ And they would have the strength to reply. ‘We are’ (Mt 20:22).

Adorers, please have compassion toward them and toward Me and bring the afflicted to the Tabernacle.

(From the Bishop of the Abandoned Tabernacle- St. Manuel Gonzalez Garcia)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Friday Reflection

Monday Musings - Eucharistic Revival

Eucharistic Reflection - Love Him