Eucharistic Reflection - Clothe Yourself In Christ

"To receive Communion fruitfully, that adorable Sacrament must produce its effects in you. In fact, I am anxious when I see someone receiving Communion frequently and she does not take on the mind of Jesus Christ and has no resemblance to Him.

Photo by James Coleman on Unsplash

I do not tell you not to receive Communion - understand my words properly - but I do say to you, in communicating often, to live according to the grace of the Communion, clothing yourself in Jesus Christ and asking for His spirit and living only for Him. And for this, it is necessary, I repeat to you, that you die to yourself."

 (Mother Mectilde of the Blessed Sacrament from The Mystery of Incomprehensible Love)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Friday Reflection

Eucharistic Reflection - To Have The Right Intention

Pondering Tidbits of Truth - March 7, 2024