Book Review - Let Him Stir Your Soul!

A fellow Lay Dominican was kind enough to write this review of Stirring Slumbering Souls - 250 Eucharistic Reflections. I wanted to show her my appreciation by sharing it with you:

"This book is the most useful one I know to help transition from worldly distractions to a heart to heart visit before the Blessed Sacrament. I take it with me, and I open it to any page, read it, then put it down and my visit is enriched by the thoughts author Seagriff has provided. He has researched extensively to provide the best reflections available. One can only grow closer to God in the Blessed Sacrament by purchasing and reading this book. It is not meant to be read all at once, just slowly in short sections as food for reflection."

Would you pass this post on to family, friends and loved ones? For the many souls who have already read this book and have told me how valuable you found it to be, would you consider posting a brief review on Amazon as well?

Stirring Slumbering Souls - 250 Eucharistic Reflections must find its way into many more hearts and homes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Friday Reflection

Monday Musings - Eucharistic Revival