Pondering Tidbits of Truth - November 30, 2017




Pondering Tidbits of Truth is my simple and inadequate way of providing nuggets of spiritual wisdom for you to chew on from time to time.




St. Alphonus Liguori


“Good friends find pleasure in one another's company. Let us know pleasure in the company of our best Friend, a Friend who can do everything for us, a friend who loves us beyond measure. Here in the Blessed Sacrament we can talk to Him straight from the heart.” 


(From Visits to the Most Blessed Sacrament and to the Blessed Virgin Mary)



St. Josemaria Escriva


"For every soul is a wonderful treasure; every man is unique and irreplaceable. Every single person is worth all the blood of Christ."


(From Christ Is Passing By)


St. Gertrude

"They ought not to call my sweetest Jesus my only Son, but rather my first-born Son. I conceived Him first in my womb, but after Him, or rather, through Him, I conceived every one of you to be His brothers and to be my children, adopting you in the womb of my maternal charity."

(The Blessed Mother to St. Gertrude)



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good Friday Reflection

Monday Musings - Eucharistic Revival

Eucharistic Reflection - Love Him