Eucharistic Prayer - Transubstantiate Me

(Image source: Wikimedia Commons)
"As Thy great St. Gertrude used to take her life, her heart, her body and soul and mind and all, and drop them into the chalice at the moment of the offertory as a drop of water and pray You to change all into Yourself at the consecration of the Mass - so do I drop my life and all in the chalice of Your Sacred Heart that I might be changed truly into You. Consecrate these trials of my life which would go unrewarded unless united to You. Transubstantiate me, so that like the bread which is now Your Body and the wine which is now Your Blood, I too may be wholly Yours."

(From What Is The Mass?)

Comments

  1. Beautiful piece. May God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tina. Another gem from the spiritual treasures of our Church.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Musings - Eucharistic Revival

Good Friday Reflection

Eucharistic Reflection - Love Him