"Revisiting Wednesday" - Podcast - I Love You! I Will Always Love You!

Thank you, Allison Gingras and Elizabeth Riordan, for hosting "Revisiting Wednesday” every week and inviting Catholic bloggers to re-post their favorite articles there. 

 

Go there now (and every Wednesday). You will find sound spiritual nourishment there.

Visit Allison at  Reconciled To You and Elizabeth at Theology Is A Verb during the rest of the week.  You will enjoy your visits.

I am trying something new this week - linking to a 4 minute podcast of an earlier post. 

I Love You! I Will Always Love You!


(Photo©Michael Seagriff)




Have you ever wondered what Jesus might be thinking as He gazes through the locked tabernacle doors at those sitting in the pews in front of Him...?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Friday Reflection

Monday Musings - Eucharistic Revival