Eucharistic Reflection - Be His Altar, Tabernacle, and Monstrance



My child your heart must be an altar upon which the innocent Victim constantly sacrifices Himself for the sake of the world…

I do not remain in the tabernacle for any reason other than to arrive in your heart.

I do not raise myself in the monstrance for any reason other than to descend into your heart…

Then if I desire to live within you, must you be an altar, a tabernacle, and a monstrance for Me? Must not your heart be an altar on which I sacrifice Myself…a tabernacle in which I hide Myself…a monstrance in which I manifest Myself?..


Be then My altar, holy and free of every stain so that you may constantly remind yourself that ‘No one has greater love than this, than to lay down one’s life for a friend’ and if you are My altar, you will continually experience the sacrifice of the Incarnate Word within yourself…and the most intense fire of His love…

If your heart is My altar, I also want it to be the tabernacle in which I hide…My child, noise does not please Me…The brilliance and radiance of the world do not attract Me. I am at ease only in the silence of a pure and sacrificed soul…My dear child, you shall listen to Me if you are My silent tabernacle, and I will say to you, ‘Learn from Me, for I am meek and humble of heart.’

Even if you gain the whole world, could you possess anything more than the Creator of the world?
I will be your bounty, your riches, your happiness, your treasure…If your heart is where your treasure is, ask also for that Treasure to be always where your heart is…The tabernacle is My heaven upon earth. Will you be this for Me…?

You will always be My monstrance - that is, you will be touching, in direct contact, with the Beloved of your soul...



(Jesus to Concepcion Cabrera de Armida from Holy Hours)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Friday Reflection

Monday Musings - Eucharistic Revival

Eucharistic Reflection - Love Him