Eucharistic Reflection - O Great Incomprehensible God!



Today Jesus came to live in my heart, He descended from His throne on high, the great Lord, the Creator of all things; and He came to me in the form of bread.


O Eternal God, in my bosom enclosed, possessing You, I possess all Heaven, and with the Angels I sing to You: Holy, I live for Your glory alone.


Not with a Seraph, do You unite Yourself, 0 God, but with a wretched man who can do nothing without You; but to him You are ever merciful.


My heart is Your abode, O King of Eternal Glory. Rule in my heart and be Lord, as in a palace of splendor untold.


O great, incomprehensible God, Who have deigned to abase Yourself so, humbly 1 adore You and beg You in Your goodness to save me.


(From The Diary of St. Maria Faustina Kowalska)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Friday Reflection

Monday Musings - Eucharistic Revival