Sunday Snippets - August 31, 2014



(Cannon Beach, OR
Photo©Michael Seagriff)

It's Sunday and time to join an interesting group of Catholic bloggers at RAnn's place where you are sure to find something that will touch your heart and stir your soul. Take a few minutes and visit!

My wife and I just returned from an extended trip out West to visit our son and his family. What a blessed experience it was! 

It will take me some time to "catch up" but at our hostess's request, I have included the following links to three older articles:

What Is Impossible for One Man to Accomplish by Himself Becomes Entirely Possible with Your Help!

Eucharistic Reflection

There Are No Loopholes!

Here is what I shared this week having prepared and scheduled these posts for publication before I left for my trip:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Friday Reflection

Monday Musings - Eucharistic Revival

Eucharistic Reflection - Love Him