Sunday Snippets - July 27, 2014




(Photo©Michael Seagriff)

It's Sunday (almost) and time to join an interesting group of Catholic bloggers at RAnn's place where you are sure to find something that will touch your heart and stir your soul. Take a few minutes and visit!


For a number of reasons, I have not been responding to the question of the week for awhile. A friend challenged me on that failure. I appreciate that she did. I may go back when I have time and answer the questions I missed. 

I will just briefly tackle this week's question: Do you use Facebook? Do you promote your blog there? Why or why not?

I have a Facebook presence but I am not very clear on what I hope to accomplish by being there. My author friends and acquaintances feel it is essential to be visible there. I will link to some of the things I write on my blog and use it periodically to promote my books. But more often I use it to share links to the many interesting articles I run across.

Here is what I shared this week:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Friday Reflection

Pondering Tidbits of Truth - March 21, 2024