“Sadness is looking at yourself; happiness is looking at God. Conversion is nothing more than shifting your gaze from below to above.” – Saint Carlo Acutis
FREE Book - Pondering Tidbits of Truth
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Do not miss out on your free copy of Pondering Tidbits of Truth today (July 15, 2014 through Thursday (July 17,2014)
(Image from Biblebios.com) If God used Balaam’s donkey to get that prophet’s attention, I guess he can use me to get yours. May these periodic postings on the second and fourth Mondays of each month (God willing) generate fruitful discussion and faithful change. I recently read a short but interesting article written by Father Michael Orsi. It is entitled How Same-Sex Marriage Won . You can read his article here at Catholic Exchange . As I am wont to do, I simply passed it along to several social media sites with the same question I posed in today's post. That's all I did. What a stir it created.
Comments