Worth A Fleeting Glimpse or Two!

As you will note after reading their comments, the following two gentlemen found Fleeting Glimpses of the Silly, Sentimental and Sublime worthwhile. 

"Good reading - Highly recommended for everyone. Very enlightening and inspirational. I have read and re-read it several times. God bless the author." -  Richard

"Manly thoughts - Wonderfully written to inspire thought and moreover, action. Seagriff challenges me to be the man and Christian I know I should be but does so with a velvet hammer. I appreciate his example." Dave W.

I suspect you too will find the book worthy of your time. Still available for less than a buck here.

Vitally important notice: you do not need a Kindle in order to read it. Just download the free Kindle reader on your laptop, tablet or smart phone and you will be good to go.

If you are among the hundreds who have already read this book how about a two or three sentence review?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Friday Reflection

Monday Musings - Eucharistic Revival

Eucharistic Reflection - Love Him