Eucharistic Reflection - A Widow Writes From Her Heart

We have a journal book in our Adoration Chapel. From time to time, visitors there write some personal reflections in it. When I saw the note set forth below,  I "knew" it was meant to be shared beyond the walls of this little Chapel.



  "Dear Jesus,
When I am lonely or depressed at home since becoming a widow, I come to Adoration and peace and stillness overcome me. It is better than relying on medicine; it works immediately.

I do not want to leave here and sometimes stay 2-3 hours. It is peaceful here and being in God’s Presence is like being wrapped in a soft blanket of love and comfort.


Being alone at home can be very lonely until I recall that You are always with me and I can talk to You.

I love being here."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Friday Reflection

Pondering Tidbits of Truth - March 21, 2024