Sunday Snippets - December 7, 2013



(Notre Dame campus
Photography©Michael Seagriff)
It's Sunday and time to join an interesting group of Catholic bloggers at RAnn's place where you are sure to find something that will touch your heart and stir your soul. Take a few minutes and visit!

The question of the week is: What is your favorite title for Mary, and why?

I have two: Our Lady of Fatima because her message is still one our world must hear and follow; and Our Lady of Guadalupe because I was privileged to see her magnificent image when visiting Mexico City with my daughter, to kneel at the site of the actual apparitions, to pray while in that holy space for the healing of my sister, and to discover upon returning home that a very significant increase in her heart function occurred precisely at the time of my prayer.

 I have three offerings this week:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Friday Reflection

Monday Musings - Eucharistic Revival