Sunday Snippets - August 18, 2013


(Vineyard-Finger Lakes Region of NY
Photography © Michael Seagriff)
It's Sunday and time to join an interesting group of Catholic bloggers at RAnn's place - This That and The Other Thing. Take a look. You will be pleased that you did.

Bear with me as I offer a few tidbits about myself at RAnn’s suggestion,
 
I foolishly turned my back on God for far too many years. I became a lawyer before my Faith meant anything to me. Thanks to His never ending love for me and the persistence and loving concern of a friend and a most caring priest He placed in my life, my wife and I returned to our Catholic Faith.
 
God then gave me an unquenchable hunger to learn, live and share it more fully. These desires only increased after I became a Lay Dominican. What a different path my legal career and life took once God became the central part of it – extremely difficult at times; humbling and rewarding at others. With His grace, I pick myself up when I fall and start the journey anew.
 
Now that I am retired, I have tried to share my passion for the Eucharist, Eucharistic Adoration, the Truths of our Faith and zeal for the salvation of souls through my writing and speaking engagements.

Here are the two posts I published this week: 



Comments

  1. It was wonderful seeing you again, Mike! God bless you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellen:

    Been watching our 15 month old granddaughter and too exhausted to do much else.

    It was great to see you and your husband at the CWG Conference. Hope our paths cross again real soon.

    I can't wait for your next book. Please let me know when it is out. God's blessings on you, your family and Quiver Publishing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good Friday Reflection

Eucharistic Reflection - To Have The Right Intention

Pondering Tidbits of Truth - March 7, 2024