Eucharistic Reflection - A Blood Transfusion



(Parish of St. Vincent Ferrer, NYC) 
"We need a blood transfusion… There must be communication, union, between the Heart of Jesus and your heart–our heart–so that His divine blood will flow into us until little by little our blood is replaced by His. When this union, this total fusion between our will and His will takes place, then, to put it briefly, our will is replaced with the will of Jesus; our feelings are replaced with the feelings of Jesus. We live in Jesus–this is love! We are lost in Jesus. It is no longer I who think, it is no longer I who feel; it is no longer I who act. It is Jesus in me! It is Christ who lives in me!"

(Blessed James Alberione as quoted by Sr. Marie Paul Curley, fsp on Windows to the Soul Blog)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Friday Reflection

Pondering Tidbits of Truth - March 21, 2024