Eucharistic Reflection


"The Eucharistic Heart in the Host draws me more and more. If I merely pass near the chapel, I feel an irresistible force inviting me in. Close to the tabernacle, I experience an indefinable joy.



When the Blessed Sacrament is exposed, I feel totally taken over, paralyzed, by this gentle Eucharistic Heart.



When I leave the chapel, I have to tear myself away from the divine Prisoner. Yet, I never cease to live in him; all this takes place in the Heart of the Most Blessed Trinity, an immense distance from the earth; but Jesus wants me to enjoy him in his Eucharist and to grieve when I am far from his consecrated Host."


(Blessed Dina Belanger)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Friday Reflection

Monday Musings - Eucharistic Revival

Eucharistic Reflection - Love Him