Eucharistic Reflection


Today I wish to direct attention, once
again, to the hectic pace of this modern
world. Children, come and sit with Me in
the Sacrament of the Eucharist. I am in
every tabernacle throughout the world.
Think of one now, and picture Me there.



Do I have a television? A radio? Of course
not. Yet I am truly there.



“What does He do?” you might ask. I tell
you, My child, I am not bored. I think about
 you. I worry if you are far away. I suffer if
you have chosen worldly paths and you are
endangering your soul.



 I am sad each day if there is no hope of a
 visit from you. I ask My Father to have mercy
 on you. I direct My angels to watch over you
 in the hope that someday you will return to
 Me.



My child, how often during your day do you
think of Me? You are thinking of Me now, as you
read these words. So while your mind is
resting upon Me, let Me tell you that I love
you. I want only your happiness. I can
help you in everything. I can solve your
problems and heal your wounds.



My child, come and sit before the Eucharist
in any tabernacle. My graces and blessings
will flow out to you. I want you to sit
and soak in the silence. You may close
your eyes there and I will fill your precious
head with a stream of heavenly thoughts.


I have so much to share with you. I have
seen every injury you have experienced
I longed to comfort you. Let Me comfort
you now.


(Excerpts from entry dated 8/21/2003,
Directions for Our Times (Vol. 2)
Conversations with the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus,
Used with permission)










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Friday Reflection

Monday Musings - Eucharistic Revival

Eucharistic Reflection - Love Him