I Could Not Have Planned A More Appropriate Follow-up


In my last post, building upon the observations of the late Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen, I suggested he would agree that many who flocked to pyschologists and psychiatrists would be better served by spending less time on the couch and more time at the foot of Jesus’ Cross, on their knees in front of His tabernacle and in the confessional from which flows the spiritual cleansing and healing graces they seek and which our loving and merciful Lord offers in the Sacrament of Reconciliation.

Today, a friend Mary T. shared this with her Facebook friends, of which I am one. I don't think I could have found a more appropriate follow-up to my previous blog.

May many more come to discover the mercy, forgiveness, and graces that flow from the Sacrment of Reconcilation!

(Video credit to RomanCatholic33 and YouTube.com)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Friday Reflection

Pondering Tidbits of Truth - March 21, 2024