I Would Be Impeding the Work of the Holy Spirit If I Did Not Pass This On!

The "Yes" of Even One Soul

Another Treasure bFather Mark

No soul need ever be afraid of meeting my gaze,
for in my eyes there is naught but mercy and love.
Those who turn away from my gaze,
those who fear the encounter with me face-to-face,
are those who fall away from my love.
I call you to a life of adoration
so that you might contemplate my Face
and read thereon all the love of my Sacred Heart for poor sinners,
and especially for my priests.
Whenever a soul seeks my gaze,
my Heart is moved to show that soul an immense pity,
to lift her out of the sin into which she has fallen,
to bind up her wounds,
and restore her to the joys of friendship with my Heart.
When a priest begins to avoid looking at my Face,
he has begun to alienate himself from the merciful love of my Heart.
This will he begin, little by little,
to lose confidence in my mercy,
to consent to sin,
and to descend into the darkness of a life
from which I have been exiled.
Look upon me for those who turn away from me.
Seek my Face for those who avoid my Divine gaze.
Accept my friendship for those who refuse it.
Remain with me for those who flee from my presence.
This is the reparation I ask of you.
Offer yourself to me as did the little Thérèse;
thus will you allow me to love you freely,
and through you, my merciful love will triumph
even in the souls of hardened sinners.
The "Yes" of even one soul to my Merciful Love
is of immense benefit to a multitude of souls
who fear to say it,
or who are hardened in the refusal of my love.


From In Sinu Iesu, the Journal of a Priest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Friday Reflection

Monday Musings - Eucharistic Revival

Eucharistic Reflection - Love Him