Eucharistic Reflection


Adore me always and in all places by a simple movement of your heart.

Consider that wherever you are, I see you
and know your heart's desire.

Desire to adore me always,
and know that I accept that desire of yours with great delight.

Come to me as frequently as you can.
Use every opportunity to come before me in the Sacrament of my Love.

There is no need to calculate the length of time
you give me in the course of a day.

If your heart is always in a state of adoration,
you will find your way to my tabernacle frequently
and you will abide in my presence willingly and gratefully.

Allow me to lead you and instruct you
in the life of adoration to which I have called you.
 

The Holy Spirit will be your infallible guide
and the teacher of your adoration.

(In Sinu Iesu, The Journal of a Priest)

Comments

  1. Hi Michael,

    Can you tell me anything about the source of this reflection, In Sinu Jesu, the Journal of a Priest.
    My son who is a priest sent me a portion of it today in an email. How very beautiful it is!
    greetings from another CWG member and Secular Carmelite united with you in contemplation of the Infinite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cynthia:

      Thanks for stopping by. CWG and Secular Carmelites rock!!! (But not as much as Lay Dominicans - just picking on you!)

      The source of that and many other magnificient reflections is from Father Mark at Vultus Christi. The link is:
      http://vultus.stblogs.org/

      He is a Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration whose charism is to pray for the sanctification of our Priests! Amen. Their monastery is in Ireland having formerly been in Oklahoma. His Bishop sent him to Ireland because of the crisis of faith in that nation.

      Silverstream Priory is the name of their monastery and their link is:
      http://cenacleosb.org/

      They are being given vocations but are struggling financially - no doubt Satan is working overtime to thwart their mission
      Visit them. You will be blessed.

      May our paths cross some time soon.

      PS - Would love to pray for your son by name. If that is okay, use the e-mail link on my page to forward his name.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good Friday Reflection

Monday Musings - Eucharistic Revival