Popular posts from this blog
Eucharistic Reflection – Come to the Tabernacle
(Photo©Michael Seagriff) “If you want to experience true peace, come to the Tabernacle. Oh, what love you will feel. My Father waits for you: He waits until you are ready to sit and honor His Son. He waits for you to open your heart: to believe He is there, so that He can give you the warmth of His Love and His Peace. For if you believe I am there, all things are possible. What happened? Your families before you, honored Me. They sat with Me: talked with Me. Churches were full, and because of their love for Me, and the one who sent Me, they did all they could for my Church. A lot has happened in the last 30 [40+] years. I am the same God, yet there is no reverence for Me or my Son. You come with your hands in your pockets, not folded in prayer; children eat, laugh and play in the real presence of my Son. Some look away, as if they don’t know what to do; most don’t know who I am. Come to...
Eucharistic Reflection - Do I Really Believe That...
"The Eucharist is not something casual. It demands reverence. It demands preparation. It demands faith. Perhaps one of the greatest spiritual questions we can ask ourselves before every Mass is: 'Do I really believe that Jesus is here? ' Not intellectually. Not theoretically. But personally. Do I believe that when I walk through those church doors, I am entering sacred space? Do I believe that the tabernacle contains the Real Presence of Jesus Christ? Do I believe that the altar is not merely a table, but the place where the sacrifice of Christ is sacramentally present? Do I believe that Holy Communion is not merely receiving something, but receiving Someone?" ( Father Richard D. Breton f rom The Eucharist: When Heaven Comes Down to Earth , published in the September 17, 2026 issue of The Wanderer )


Comments