Recent Review of "Forgotten Truths To Set Faith Afire!"

Thought I would share the most recent review posted on Amazon.com:

5.0 out of 5 stars In Company with the Saints, May 6, 2012

When I sit down to read passages from this book, I feel as if I am sitting in company with the saints! Each saint quote is like conversing with that saint because their thoughts and what they have said is meant for all people to hear, see,and know for our spiritual benefit. I in turn am spurred to think in response to what was said and that leads to the deepening of knowledge from my head to my heart. Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints! I love reading this book in company with the Lord in adoration..the words just jump off the page to me! I have often longed for a book such as this, having quotes of so many saints at my fingertips and now I have one! Thank you Michael, for this labor of love that WILL produce much fruit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Friday Reflection

Monday Musings - Eucharistic Revival