Rosary Reflection - St. Pio of Pietrelcina


 
Since the Catholic Church dedicates the month of October each year to the Most Holy Rosary, I thought I would share some weekly reflections this month on this great gift.
What follows is the first installment.
 

“My son, if we do what we have always done, what our fathers did before us, we cannot go wrong. Satan wants to destroy this prayer, but in this he will never succeed. The Rosary is the prayer of those who triumph over everything and everyone. It was Our Lady who taught us this prayer, just as it was Jesus who taught us the Our Father.” 

(St. Pio of Pietrelcina)

Comments

  1. Colleen:

    You blog is one of the first places I visit on Sundays. You have provided me with much fruit for contemplation.

    Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog's new look. That was most kind and encouraging.

    This quote was new to me as well and is the reason I shared it.

    God bless!

    Mike

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Eucharistic Reflection - To Have The Right Intention

Pondering Tidbits of Truth - March 7, 2024

Good Friday Reflection