Coming Soon - Pondering Tidbits of Truth, the E-book



We are all busy people. Many of us have convinced ourselves that we simply do not have the time to read, ponder and reflect on the wealth of spiritual wisdom our Catholic Church has accumulated over the centuries. Yet, we owe God and ourselves this reflective time.



If we spend little or no time pondering the truths and mysteries of our Faith, we are not going to progress spiritually - a growth essential to our eternal well-being and that of those around us.



More then two years ago, I started a bi-weekly column on this blog that I entitled Pondering Tidbits of Truth. It was then, and still remains, my simple and inadequate way of providing nuggets of spiritual wisdom for my readers to chew on from time to time. Rarely did these bi-weekly columns share a common thread.



Since these columns have turned out to be one of the more frequently visited and commented on portion of my blog, it was suggested I share them with a larger audience. That is the purpose of this little book.


You will find 100 quotations here. Some may be familiar to you. Others maybe not so much.  All offer much fruit for your reflection and contemplation. I offer no apology for the frequent appearance of the Venerable Fulton J. Sheen – his clear and courageous voice is needed in our times.



This is my challenge to all who come upon this little book. Put it on your Kindle, tablet, laptop, android or I-phone so it will always be readily accessible at those times when you can steal a few minutes away from the hustle and demands of daily life and think about “what is above”. Read these words and ponder them, asking God to let you understand what He wants you to learn from this material.



I suspect if you do as I have suggested, five things will happen: you will not tire of re-reading these truths from time to time; you will become hungry for additional spiritual nourishment; you will be eager to give Our Lord even more of your time; you may even begin sharing with family and friends what you have learned – the fruits of your contemplation; and you will want to get a copy of my other book, Forgotten Truths To Set Faith Afire! Words to Challenge, Inspire and Instruct – at least I hope you will.

Here's the Cover






 What do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eucharistic Reflection - To Have The Right Intention

Pondering Tidbits of Truth - March 7, 2024

Pondering Tidbits of Truth - March 21, 2024