Eucharistic Reflection - Alone and Forsaken



“I remain unknown. I am left alone. Even those who claim to profess the mystery of my real presence in the Sacrament of the Altar forsake Me. I am treated with a terrible indifference, with coldness, and with a lack of respect that causes the angels to weep because they cannot offer Me reparation for the coldness and indifference of human hearts. Only men can make reparation for men. What is lacking is the loving response of a human heart to My Eucharistic Heart, pierced, alive and beating in the Sacrament of the Altar. Only a human heart can make reparation for a human heart. For this reason, the angels are sorrowful.


The adoration and the praise they offer Me is angelic. It is the expression of the perfections I have placed in their angelic nature. Without ever dying, they immolate themselves before Me in the tabernacles where I dwell on earth by lowering themselves in the most humble adoration and by placing all their angelic perfections – their beauty, their strength, their intelligence – beneath My feet. The angels are like living flames who burn in My Eucharistic presence, without ever being consumed. Yet for all of this, My angels cannot replace a single human heart in My presence. What I look for from men, what I wait for, above all from my priests, My angels cannot give Me.”

(From In Sinu Jesu)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eucharistic Reflection - To Have The Right Intention

Pondering Tidbits of Truth - February 22, 2024

Pondering Tidbits of Truth - March 7, 2024