Eucharistic Reflection - Do Not Seek God In Some Far-Off Place

"Today, I have come to understand many of God's mysteries. I have come to know that Holy Communion remains in me until the next Holy Communion. 


(Image source: Wikimedia Commons)
A vivid and clearly felt presence of God continues in my soul. The awareness of this plunges me into deep recollection, without the slightest effort on my part. My heart is a living tabernacle in which the living Host is reserved. I have never sought God in some far-off place, but within myself. It is in the depths of my own being that I commune with my God."

(From Diary of St. Maria Faustina Kowalska)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Friday Reflection

Eucharistic Reflection - To Have The Right Intention

Pondering Tidbits of Truth - March 7, 2024