Eucharistic Reflection - What Can I Do To Please You Lord?


(Photo©Michael Seagriff)

Speak my Love, tell me, what is it that You desire of me?

I want your time for Me, my child, for that is not completely Mine. It is not perfect in all of its parts…No, not all of your moments are Mine, as I desire then to be. Your body is here but worldly things and your very self rob Me of your heart and your thoughts. Search within yourself and you will see…Can you with your hand upon your heart, tell your Jesus that this is not true?

Lord, it is true…Unfortunately my time is not what it should be for You…But what can I do to please You?

“To have Me always present…and to never lose Me from your sight…and to always act with the purest intention of only being pleasing to Me.

Time is an on-going gift…a precious gift that many waste, and I do not want this to happen with my beloved children: I wish that their life, day and night, be a single act of love, in the midst of any cross.”

(From Holy Hours by Concepcion Cabrera de Armida)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Friday Reflection

Monday Musings - Eucharistic Revival

Eucharistic Reflection - Love Him